OMNIPURE Series 64G2 - The latest marine sewage treatment development you need to know about.
A general overview of the latest electrolytic marine sewage treatment systems by De Nora. Including reversing polarity electrolytic cells with combined electroflotation solids separation aspects.
Why you need to attend
- Learn about the latest developments in De Nora’s marine sewage treatment systems
- Learn about the Unit’s unique electroflotation process (Patent Pending)
- Understand the benefits of reverse polarity electrolyzers
- Discover non-contact, filterless IMO compliant solids separation
- Learn about Denora’s centrifuge solids handling systems for Class B Sludge management
Speaker biography: Dana Casbeer
Product Manager, De Nora
Dana Casbeer is a dynamic Product Manager with 23+ years of experience in portfolio management/NPD and 30 yrs total offshore O&G equipment supply experience. Results-focused, with a passion to execute new product development and drive market visibility across multi-sector markets, Casbeer succeeds in extending product line lifecycles through innovations and new patentable aspects including notable industry-specific Patents filed.
Casbeer holds a BS Mechanical Engineering Technology and proven experience in packaged system design, process and piping systems and hazardous area protection methods. Casbeer's specific industry knowledge extends from electrolytic marine and offshore wastewater treatment, packaged sampling and process systems and skid mounted process equipment designs.